Super Mario Run
Baby Hazel Fairyland
Talking Baby Ginger Bath
Sheep Road Danger
Barbie’s yeezy line
Super Smash Flash 2 game
Fastlane Road to Revenge Online
Balloons Vs Zombies
Mario Kart Racing
SpongeBob Krabby Patty Dash
Angry Birds Bomb 2
Flaming Zombooka 2
Would you dare to challenge Extreme Bikers?
The biking process shown in this free game is actually extreme. So let’s count extremities of it right at once:
1. The track the bike rides on is hard. And it only gets harder. For instance, in the level 4, sometimes it feels like you will never pass one hefty spike spot. Then, in level 6, you have to spend long minutes to try to figure out the perfect way to appear at the next saving point.
2. There are obstacles different in quality – rotating, blowing up, assembling, disassembling, vertical, horizontal.
3. What really drives insane is the fact that the terrain seems has no real influence on the biker – they live their separate lives. Thus, moving platforms under a bike do not move the bike – hey, what the hell? This never happens in reality, in which we have tension, gravity, and friction. Next, rotating platforms don’t grip as well.
4. Being destroyed. This largely differs from the real world. In reality, when you fall – what happens? You rise up. Here, the gaming avatar is destroyed and the game re-launches from the saving point or a level start. When you touch anything in the real life, you just touch it. Here, the gaming avatar is destroyed.
5. After the restart from the beginning, the time restarts as well. When you restart from the saving point, the time continues clicking & stops when you get 99.99 seconds (obviously not thinking that further counting is a good idea).
6. It is really hard to make a bike stand on wheels straight – it always tends to overturn to the back or front.
Apart from those listed above (which completely ignore physics), playing this online game is feeling the speed and passion in the heart.
Game Title: Extreme Bikers