Monsters and Cake
Cut the Rope
Elsa and Jack Wedding Night
Dora Bee Sting Doctor
Traffic Speed Racer
The Last Panda
Tom And Angela Winter Holiday
Shoot Bad Pous
Abandoned Forest House
Pou Cooking Pancakes
Tennis Is War
Moody Ally Real Haircuts
Moto X3M 4 Winter
Play Heroic Dash and feel like a hero too
Despite the fact that this online game played for free has only one control to govern the entire process – spacebar – it is not quite simple to play.
The process is as follows:
1. There is a hero, which walks this territory on a narrow bridge or path or whatever this is. The spectator sees him from the top.
2. The goal is to go as far as possible making the right turns and jumps when the hero approaches the turn way or the road gap.
3. The path is not restricting a hero from falling – when a player does not do the turn/jump, he falls into the abyss. And the game restarts from the beginning.
4. To make it not boring to play, the track always changes.
5. There is a possibility to collect boosters and power-ups but the score is given for the number of successful turns that the gaming avatar did. That’s why it is relatively small, as 1 point is given for 1 turn. Nothing else is accountable in the score.
There are such features:
• It is possible to make a turn on the straight segment of the way but it will only result in a player’s falling down. However, if you will do two turns fast enough, he will continue on his way. Also, in this case, there is a chance of mistake of an avatar on the real turn – he might turn in the wrong direction. So don’t mess up with it.
• You can correct the trajectory of the avatar, as he is able to turn not exclusively strictly inside the lane but at the moment you turn him – which may be very close to the edge (or even missing that edge).
• Starting from about 20th turn, the game starts to rotate the path, which complicates the perception.
Game Title: Heroic Dash