Greens Survive Only When Reds Die
Pikachu Find Difference
Magic with Fynsy: Twilight Sparkle
Batman The Brave And The Bold: Dynamic Double Team
MR. JOURNEY FOX
Elsa Gift Shopping
Ben 10 snowboard
Heat Rush USA
Baby Hazel Hygiene Care
Save The Cowboy
Drone Pickup Service
Want to feel like a hero? Play Heroic Quest then!
The quest here is to reach the top score in the distance of walking. During that, the hero (which is an armored dude with a sword here) will:
• go forth and back
• hit foes – other armored and sword-holding dudes, crows, black-haired skeletons, and others
• try to avoid being hit by all and any foe
• increase his life, damage, and speed – buying those for coins between lives
• jump over to avoid attacks and to run onto his enemies out of sudden
• collect time-limited boosters to improve his productivity.
When the lifeline exhausts, he dies. Despite the fact he kills a lot, this free online game is not about mutilations, blood, or intestines falling out of the cut-through belly. It is a children’s game, which has all chances to become one of their favorites: agile main hero, the swiftness of the gaming process, and well-drawn graphics without too much detailing makes this piece able to bring really hefty satisfaction.
Crows flying in the air are really sick dangerous – they shoot at ya, which no other on-land foe does. This makes them a top priority in being eliminated if you don’t want all of your life get exhausted soon. Have a good game!
Game Title: Heroic Quest