Game Title: Hockey Shootout
Hockey Shootout: how to play
In this online game that is accessible on our server for free, the only goal is to hit pucks into the gates of a hockey puck keeper (goalkeeper).
The mechanics are simple and we disclose it below:
1) You are the fielder with a hockey stick and have 12 attempts.
2) First 4 attempts are given with a still puck: to practice to draw it into the gates.
3) Then, in the rest of attempts, the puck will be fed from the left side with the same speed each time and it is a player’s responsibility to hit it into the gates (an eye precision and speed of reaction are trained during this).
4) It is pretty easy to make the goal, as the goalkeeper catches in practice only about 50% of all pucks coming at him.
5) For each successfully driven puck, you are given with 100 points into score if you will do it from the first attempt – as there is an ample opportunity to lose the puck when it’s fed from the left but there is a chance to overtake it in the right side of the gaming field. So, if it is overtaken and the gates are successfully hit, 50 points are added to the score. If it is missed completely, nothing is added to the score.
At the beginning of the game, it is necessary to select own player – from several presented below. They only differ in color of their uniform, representing varying teams. If you want to change the gaming avatar, you have to exit the game completely and then re-enter it to activate this option.
At the end of each round, the score is totaled and shown. Next, you have three options:
- submit the score into online with your nickname
- replay the game
- choose another online free game from presented in our vast catalog.
Replaying means keeping the same gaming avatar – selecting another is already described above.
Generally, the entire game consists on one level and it can be repeated over and over.
Play Hockey Shootout Online
Mario Shoot Zombie
Bazooka and Monster
Mommy Doctor Check Up
Nick Basketball Stars 2
Ice Queen Skin Doctor
Subway Surfers Tooth Problems