Dora Tasty Cupcakes
Let’s play golf!
Magic with Fynsy: Twilight Sparkle
Cars: Lightning speed
Peppa Pig Injured
Princess Soup Kitchen
Ice Queen Mommy Real Makeover
Baby Hazel School Hygiene
Escaping the Prison
Minion Ear Doctor
Air Baloon Matching
What is Lemonade online and features of playing it?
The first thing that you have to remember playing free Lemonade game online, is forgetting the physics of spinning objects. The thing is that a player’s goal here is to forget everything he or she knew about this. There is no inertia and there is no gravity as it should be.
The features are as follows:
• at the top of the screen, there is a rotation orange
• this fruit has one drop, formed occasionally and only one after another
• the drop does not have properties of a liquid body, it is rather something resilient, like tar or resin
• the drop must be dropped into a glass (they have different shapes) and when it hits it directly, it fills the glass with much more volume than it has itself, so the filling is rather schematically
• when the drop hits the edge of the glass, it bounces and may fall either in or out of it
• when the glass is filled, it is just replaced with another one and the game continues.
The best idea is to tap/push a mouse to make a droplet fall when it is right at the bottom, forgetting about the real-world inertia (it doesn’t exist here).
This free online game is a score game – no matter if you fill the glass or not, your max score is calculated and you can compete with self.
When the drop is lost on the floor – the game restarts over. It is possible to collect yellow diamonds (when the droplet touches it) but they don’t seem to bring any tangible advantage.
Game Title: Lemonade