Dora Care Baby Crocodile
Super Mario Run
Zombie Hearts Chicken
Emily: New Beginning
Angry birds rush rush rush
Ice Queen Mommy Real Makeover
Cross The Bridge
Aurora And Snow White Winter Fashion
Zombies Star War
Truck Loader 3
Car Transporter 2
Ice Queen Royal Blog
Jigsaw: Puzzle Summer
Subway Surfers Hand Doctor
What is Temple Crossing and how to play online
The popularity of Indiana Jones is so high in the world of free online games that many games, including this one, use his image, although decades of years have already passed since the original films with him were screened in theaters. The Temple Crossing fully exploits his image and the theme of adventures: the main hero, in-game avatar, must cross the pillars using the raising bridge. To build the bridge, a player must tap and hold on the screen. The main task is to raise the as precise and accurate length of the bridge to lay it as exactly in between of the pillar as possible – no longer than its end and no shorter than its beginning.
The pillars are not still constructions. They differ in:
• the distance from the pillar a hero is standing on
• location in correspondence to the coins hanging in the air
To indicate your progress – the far background changes when you move, making a temple to move as if closer to you, to invigorate you and put more bright feelings into your soul.
Also, there are three helpers in the game:
1. Making a hero jump – it’ll cost ya 10 coins (ones you collect during the progress) and it is vitally needed when you build the bridge that is too short.
2. The second chance – you must give 50 coins for that but it makes you as if not going through the latest run and puts you on the previous walk.
3. Accurate eye for 6 coins shows the section of the bridge that your current length has – to put it precisely on the block’s surface.
Game Title: Temple Crossing