Baby Hazel Eye Care
Angry Birds Jigsaw
Baby Hazel Gums Treatment
Frozen Stages Of Love
Defend The Tank
Fidget Spinner High Score
Baby Hazel Food Truck
Mommy Photo Album
Princess Soup Kitchen
Mystic Sunset Forest
The Ice Temple
Do you love to play and learn games? Then try the Princess Soup Kitchen
If you love to help people (and online characters), this free game will be to your liking. This is a fat chance to help a small princess (whose name we don’t know) learn how to make soup. But we warn you: looking at the extra ingredients she has at hand, this soup will not be like anything you know.
There are several possible outcomes to the result of making the soup:
1. It is considered by the girl as the ‘boring’ – when you add too little ingredients to it.
2. She thinks it’s too heavily overloaded with ingredients and suddenly changes in the face, inflating in the body, flying away
3. The soup is just good. But there are additional outcomes: it is not spicy/too spicy, not salty/too salty; too little/too much additional seasonings are added.
A player is free to select from the vastness of ingredients to add as she or he considers the best:
• Seasonings: pepper, sugar, salt
• Sauces: hot sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce
• Meet: ham, beef, chicken
• Vegetables: mushrooms, peppers, potato, celery, green beans, onions, carrots, tomatoes, corn
• Porridges: rice, pasta
• Extras: lizard legs, bat wings, frog legs, dragon scales, a unicorn horn.
If you add more than a half of them, your soup will be too heavy for a princess. Adding 3 or less – it is too boring. We think you’ll figure out the rest of stages of making your dish delightful and tasty enough for her, finding your perfect middle. Also, don’t forget to stir it at times and taste it to feel when it is the right time to stop.
Game Title: Princess Soup Kitchen