OMG Word Pop
Elsa Gift Shopping
Baby Elsa Great Manicure
Subway Surfers Face Tattoo
Run Astro Run
Zombies Cant Jump
Dumb Ways JR Zanys Hospital
Monkey Motocross Island 2
Air Baloon Matching
Ben 10 Dragon Blaze
Applejack: Flu Treatment
Block Pixel Cops
Modern Frozen Looks
What new can you learn from Punch Man game?
This is a very intense game playable for free online. Even a slight (and only) mistake will lead to the end of it. There are no rounds; there is only one devilishly continuous gameplay, which is impossible to master – as everything depends on your reaction. So it is only a matter of time when your reaction will fail you. You can earn 100, 200, or 500 points – but in one moment when you press the wrong button, all your achievements will be lost and the only thing left from them will be the high score number.
So the gameplay is as follows:
• You are standing in the middle
• Never-ending hordes of enemies are approaching you from the right and left
• You have to hit them, 1 hit for 1 enemy, not making mistakes between the right and left hit
• When you make a mistake – you are killed
• When you don’t hit an enemy within the given time (red line on the top center of the screen), he hits you and the game is over.
There is one pleasant moment – when you catch enough yellow boosters from your foes, you enter into the berserker mode and no matter what hit you do next, you always do them correctly. This makes you just tap the screen always receiving killed foes until the booster’s work is exhausted.
The main three colors of the game are black for the bodies of foes, red for their eyes and your frontlet, and blue for the background. Don’t forget to turn on the sounds to make it more pleasing and thorough.
Game Title: Punch Man